Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Climb

Don't you just love Miley (and her dad Billie Ray ain't bad either). I listen to The Climb almost everyday and it has become my unofficial anthem for this journey I am taking. The Youtube video is at this link: The Climb by Miley Cyrus

My favourite is the chorus. It speaks to my struggle.

     'Cause there's always gonna be another mountain
     I'm always gonna wanna make it move
     Always gonna be a uphill battle
     Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose
     Ain't about how fast I get there
     Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
     It's the climb, yeah!

Have a great day!

4 comments:

THE DASH! said...

Oh jeez, I hope I didn't put my foot in my mouth re: your pics. I honestly did look at the pics before I said anything and thought the one of you in the winter clothes was a lesser weight one... shows how much I know. Apologies if I said something out of order x
I love the wording of this song. You like me, seem to revel in words.

Band-Babe said...

Sandy Lee,

Looks like we started blogging at about the same time. Good for you for putting your recent picture up. Blogging and reading others blogs really helps to have reference points that are more reality based. Weight issues can really play with our minds. Anyway, your posts are intelligent and great to read. You will do great with your band. Thanks for your comments on my blog, and I will be checking yours out regularly.

Lara

Girl Bandit said...

Hey Sandy Lee...thanks for stopping by my blog and for posting those pictures of funnel cakes and beaver tails...I thought they would have looked like a funnel. I think you look great and certainly not like the cow. I can so relate to that post thoough as I often call myself a cow. Let's agree to stop doing that???? We are a very similar weight too. Can't wait to follow your journey Sally xxx

Girl Bandit said...

Hi SL...back again after reading all of your blog. I can relate to so many things,,,the years of dieting (32 for me), the plantar fascitis (for over a year) Gen's blog.(love it!!!) and not wanting to tel people. Just wish I had of taken my before shots in my bathers...would have looked so much better. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...