Thursday, February 18, 2010

How to Block a Spammer

I just got hit with a spammer who seems to think he can join up as a follower so we buy his stuff. If you want to block him (and please do before he goes viral) here are the instructions from the help. Pass this on to anyone you think might be interested.

You can block them by doing it through your Dashboard. Then click on Followers and from there you can block. You can't seem to do it by clicking on the little follower picture. Darren the Vitamist guru is now gone!!! But I see him as a follower on many of your blogs.

8 comments:

Jen said...

Thanks for the tip! :)

meandmygizmo said...

I keep getting spam comments which I delete....what is up with that?! Do spammers really think we look @ their stuff?? ;-)

Lap Band Groupie said...

Thanks I had no idea why he would sign up!!!...and I will choose to believe he wasn't #100 that put me over the edge LOL!

Debi said...

Thank you for the tip!! I will keep my eyes out for him. If I see him start Following me, I will definitely block him!!

Gilly said...

Angel..i need to ask you a favour: can you go and delete my last name from the comment you left on Julie's blog - I don't want this blog to show up in a google search in case a potential employer googles me. I know i'm a paranoid weirdo!

Thank you!!
g. xo

Girl Bandit said...

Thanks for the tip...will look out for him

THE DASH! said...

Ta, hun. These people are a pain in ass!

Canadian Bird said...

Thank you! I just noticed him in mine!!!

Robin at Band on the Run

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...