Monday, May 2, 2011

Pre Fill Day

I got my fill of the Royals. Loved it all. I had to give "the look" to a lot of the guys in my life when they rolled their eyes. I just replied that it was no difference than these same guys going all gaga over hockey or soccer or football. Just give me a few royal moments pulleze.

Bandwise, I've been able to eat almost anything, although I'm keeping to smaller amounts. But when bread and pasta become daily events, I know I will soon be back to gaining. I have a fill booked for Tuesday morning and hope that kicks me into gear to lose a bit more weight. At the beginning of March they took out 0.5 cc. I had 0.2 cc put in three weeks ago and this should bring me back to my green zone.

I've been out walking at least 3 times a week. Today is rain so of course I decided to do something else and blog.

I just voted. I am sure not many of you know but we Canadians are in a Federal Election. We'll know later tonight what if any changes (like a new Prime Minister) will result. My only fear is big cuts to government jobs but mine should be safe (for now)!

That's my update.

And I am thrilled that Osama bin Laden is dead, dead, dead. Is that bad?

8 comments:

Theresa said...

Good luck with the fill!

Beth Ann said...

I LOVED the royal wedding!! :)

Jacquie said...

No Sandy, that is not bad at all! He should rot in hell!

Barbara said...

Hi Sweetie.. good luck with the fill.. and look at you walking three times a week.. I had exercise yesterday but it wasnt my legs (LOL)..

Something About Kellie said...

I only watched highlights of the wedding and I thought Kate looked beautiful!

I am also thinking of having a mini fill this Friday when I have my appointment.

Silverhairedgoddess said...

Just watching the news on CBC and I see that the Conservatives have gotten the majority seats and that the Liberal party was demolished. So now the NDP are the official opposition - I never thought that would happen !!!!

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

Dead dead dead is good good good. I love you iMom.

tagyourit said...

I hope you had a great fill!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...